Learners and Improvers
Crawley Swimming Club prides itself on the excellence of the teaching and training of junior members.
Children are accepted at the age of 5 years old as non swimmers and are progressed through a number of stages until they are proficient in the 3 main strokes, Front Crawl, Backstroke and Breaststroke. A basic awareness of Butterfly is also required for the children to progress from the teaching pool to the main training pool.
All children are allowed to progress at their own pace. The swimming teachers encourage the children to have fun and enjoy the water whilst giving them the water confidence they require to improve.
This Squad is to establish a sound foundation in all strokes and development.·
- Encourage the progress of swimmers
- Encourage swimmers to develop a wide range of skills
- Emphasises the importance of water confidence at an early age
- Encourages high technique
- Encourages assessment against clearly identified outcomes
- Identifies the correct standards of skill
Learners and Developers classes take place at K2 on Fridays.
If you would like more information please contact email@example.com