Fixtures / Results
Below you will find information on all meets and their results.
Brighton Level 3 Meet to be held at Prince Regent Swimming Pool, Brighton
Times gained at this meet can be used for County and Regional Championships.
Programme and qualifying times below. Please note swimmers must not be faster than the qualifying times and as this is a Level 3.
All ages determined as at Midnight 14th January 2018
Entries to be sent to email@example.com . Deadline for entries December 01st 12pm midday in the following format:
50 free 33.65
100 free 1.11.54
400 free 4:25.11 etc
NO LATE ENTRIES WILL BE ACCEPTED.
The entry fee is £6.00 per event plus £2 admin fee per swimmer.
Payment may be made by BACS (please email firstname.lastname@example.org with details of swimmer/payment) to:
Crawley Swimming Club
Sort Code 09-01-55
Account Number 98728600
Skins events for boys and girls 12/14 & 15/over will be swum at the end of session 3.
The fastest 6 swimmers in the 50m Freestyle from each age group (Boys & Girls 12/14 and 15/over) will be entered for the Skins events provided that those swimmers have entered and swum in at least 2 events during the gala.
- • Should any swimmer(s) withdraw from the skins event, reserves will be called.
- • The 1st heat in each group will be a normal race start
- • All subsequent heat starts will comprise of a 10 second warning whistle followed by the start tone.
- • The last swimmer home in each skins heat will be eliminated unless a disqualification occurs in which case that swimmer only will be eliminated
- • In the event of a tie for last place, no swimmer will be removed and the last 2 in the next swim will be taken out.
- • Swimmers will remain in their start lane except for the final heat when lanes 3 & 4 will be used
- • 12/14 years events will be held first and once completed the 15/Over events will be swum
- • A go off time of 3 minutes will be used for each round with Boys and Girls races alternating at 1m 30s.
A CASH PRIZE OF £35 WILL BE AWARDED TO THE WINNERS
A CASH PRIZE OF £20 WILL BE TO THE 2ND PLACE SWIMMERS
There is only limited parking in the Prince Regent car park and is therefore restricted to gala officials/pass holders only.
The usual parking facilities for visitors at the city college, Pelham street will be available. This is a limited space car park and will be available on a 1st come basis.
There are numerous other car parks with easy walking distance of the pool see link below.