'Take the Plunge' 2021 Open Meet 3-4 July
Crawley Swimming Club are pleased to announce their
Level 3 Long Course
“Take The Plunge “ 2021 Open Meet
K2, Pease Pottage Hill, Crawley West Sussex. RH11 9BQ
Hello Swimming Colleagues and Friends,
Crawley SC would like to invite you to our new meet for 2021 which takes place on:
Saturday 3rd July 2021 – age groups 9y, 10y, 11y, 12y only
Sunday 4th July 2021 – age groups 13y, 14y, 15y, 16y, 17y+
Entries open at 7am on Tuesday 15th June until midnight 26th June 2021 and will be first come first serve. Entry file is attached.
In order to meet the Swim England Return to competition requirements it is likely that a number of changes to our usual procedures will be necessary:
- Open meet will be without spectators
- Swimmers will be based on the balcony with social distancing in place and only visit the pool, using a one-way system, for warmup and races.
- Three warmups will be run and will be limited to 118 swimmers and 20 mins max.
- Only coaches, officials, organisers and 3 heats of swimmers on pool side.
- Medical declaration required from every competitor.
- Only club entries accepted. There will be no individual entries due to the need for team managers.
- We recommend that all competitors, coaches, officials and organisers have a lateral flow Covid test done no more than 48 hours prior to the event
Please find attached the Hytek entry files, Promoters Conditions, Programme, Qualifying Times
More information will be provided to accepted clubs, together with sign process, officials sign in, withdrawals, meet briefing and others.
We look forward to seeing you and thank you for your support.
Crawley Swimming Club Events Committee